Honey roasted squash
Preparation : 20 minutes
Servings : 4 to 6 portions
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 small butternut squash
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) butter
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) honey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh cilantro
- zest of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Cut zucchini and squash into 2.5-cm (1-inch) thick slices.
- Brush the zucchini and squash with the butter and honey mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with lime zest.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler. Continue cooking until the zucchini and squash begin to brown. Sprinkle with the fresh cilantro.